Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

The Identity

So who is HE and SHE? Lets have a brief introduction of our identity

SHE.....Its me.. I am Cassandra, u can call me Cass coz alot of ppl say me name too long *rolling eyes*. I will be the blog mistress and do most of the maintenance and updating.

I am quick tempered, considerate, go by the book, senstitive and when get angry can be like 'po fu ma jie' but dun worry only HE will kena... I remb the first time the volcano (ME) erupted he told me that no one in his life had ever scolded him this way not even his parents.Poor thing.. haha..

The poor guy HE = ANDY.


But i think he is not very ke lian after all if he dun make me angry right. hohoho.. Anyway, lets talk abt him. Since i know him, he is a freaking car lover.

Everytime after a rain he will have to clean his car coz he afraids of having water stain. So can u imagine if there is a few showers in a day he can clean his car a few times in a day too. If the rain is too heavy he can go to the extend to leave his car in the carpark and we gotta take public transport. Stupid leh. He works for the car instead of the other way round.

So when i told him abt this bloggy that i am going to do abt 'US', he told me to put in the pic of his ex-car (juz changed to a madza 3-sp mths back) which he is very proud of and had dumped tons of $$$.

From the above pic and if u r also a car lover, u can see that he likes to 'play' with cars. He always tell me a born-racer will always be a racer..blah blah..

But i am happy enough that he sold his car, thou his favourite, at abt $20k and bought mazda 3-SP.. Ahh.. at least there is much more comfort but is bloody driving skills nv change.. chiong here and there. Only put my life at risk. @.@

So how a short-tempered and go by the book ger dates with the notorious guy? Check them out under ♥ The 'Part-tall' Days ♥

No comments: