Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Birthday

Andy and my birthday are only 10 days apart.. Both of us falls in the Virgo horoscope. But we both dont seems to have similarity in terms of character.

So I went to google on the characteristics of Virgo..

The Virgin
August 23 to September 23

Traditional Virgo Traits.....

Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical

On the dark side....
Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative
and I had identify the character by colours:
Red-Andy
Pink-Cass
Yellow-Both
See out of so many traits we only have 3 similar.. ok thats a little study on both of us..
Had celebrated Andy's birthday by organising BBQ with some of his close friends at my mum's place.. Didnt have time to take photos because i am his 'maria' on that day, busy serving SIR.. hehe..
For his birthday present, I bought him a Mont Blanc pen
While for me, we just went out for a simple dinner and my birthay present is a Burberry Bluelabel bag..
I would like to take this opportunity to thank a group of sweet colleagues who bought me ntuc vouchers, flowers and treated me for lunchie..and to all whom had given us your wishes and blessing on our birthdays..
I guess the most memorable wishes to me came from Team 4 colleagues who sang me Birthday song while in the lift and my mum who also sang me Birthday song thru my mobile while i am on the way to work.. ;P

No comments: