Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy 44th Birthday, Singapore

Unity is the key to success, called out PM Lee in the National day message. Indeed, the economic may seems to be stabilised but the outlook seems cloudy..

But it definitely doesnt dampen the Singaporean spirits to celebrate the nation's birthday.. What's more its public holiday on Monday!! Woohoo.. alots of Singaporeans must had taken this opportunity to go for a short getaway.

For Andy and me, we passed our day by spring cleaning the house and playing Facebook.. We had recently hooked up on the games in FB ever since Andy got his new laptop (when i had to use his old laptop '_').

I was too engrossed with playg FB today that i forgot to say the pledge at 8.22pm with all the Singaporeans.. I promised that i will recite the pledge even if i am out leh..OMG..Forgive me Singapore.. hehe.. I luv u, Singapore..my country, my homeland..

Singapore had came so far, thanks MM Lee for your great vision and leadership. May u stay pink in health, Mr Lee..

Enjoy ur holidays ppl, time for bed. Tml will be a busy day.. going yum cha, do some office work and cook Claypot rice for dinner.. See thats the reason y we are getting fatter!!

No comments: