Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ROM Day + Birthday

Woke up at 7am today.. Trying to do all the last min preparation. Paint my nails, shave my leg hairs coz wear dress today mah. ha..ok getting too personal..

BTW today is also my birthday.. Mama made me mee suay w meatballs & abalone..

ROM at 325pm, so abt 1pm I reached Whitelink for make up and hair do while Andy do his hair at Ben's place. Andy came to pick me up late at Whitelink and thus we reached 10mins late at ROM.. To worsen the whole matter, he forgotten to bring his IC. We need the IC to register. Luckily, he managed to get his friend to send us the IC in 10mins and ROM had a grace period of 30mins.

The solemnization takes less than 2mins.. so fast.. while we took hrs for preparations..

We kept the ROM simple within our family members. Didnt invite friends coz its on a weekday. Didnt want them to take the trouble to apply leaves..

The day ended with a dinner at Orchid Country Club...

Here are the photos not much scenary lah huh.



Thanks for all the well wishes!!

No comments: